In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning August 2nd, we are inviting one adult to accompany their pet into an exam room for their appointment. If you have a larger party or children with you, we will need to continue your visit as a curbside appointment.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (518) 766-2636 and let us know your name, your pet’s name and what spot you are in.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the clinic. Please make sure your mask covers both your nose and mouth. Our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will meet you at your car and show your directly into an exam room.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-ups, technician appointments and surgery drop-offs and pick-ups will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (518) 766-2636.
“I brought my dog to them & they took their time going over everything & treated her with such care & love.”- Stacey T
“Everyone is always helpful and kind every time we are there.”- Jackie B
“I have been going to Nassau Vet for decades. They are compassionate, knowledgable, thorough and professional.”- Cindy C