In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- To limit exposure between people, we are returning to curbside services.
- All communication regarding the exam, estimates, and diagnostic results will take place over the phone.
- Please call (518) 766-2636 to check-in when you arrive and let us know your name, your pet’s name and what spot you are in.
- Remain in your car and we will let you know when we are ready to see your pet.
- Masks must be worn at all times when interacting with our staff. Please make sure your mask covers both your nose and mouth. Our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out.
- Food and prescription pick-ups and surgery drop-offs and pick-ups will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (518) 766-2636.
“I brought my dog to them & they took their time going over everything & treated her with such care & love.”- Stacey T
“Everyone is always helpful and kind every time we are there.”- Jackie B
“I have been going to Nassau Vet for decades. They are compassionate, knowledgable, thorough and professional.”- Cindy C